Date(s) - 08/11/2016
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Radisson Blu Centrum
The Warsaw Founders #DigiDinner is a small private peer group hosted by Digital Entrepreneur for entrepreneurs with a focus in the digital space AND an annual sales revenue of up to €5M.
- Learn actionable advice from leading peers in a variety of specific fields willing to open up about what they know.
- Share & discuss ideas, experience and know-how.
- Discuss, present, contribute on specific emerging technology use cases, product break-throughs and techniques.
- An opportunity to build relationships, face to face with peers in the digital space.
- Exposure to new and interesting business models.
- A positive atmosphere that will leave you buzzing.
All enjoyed over a three course fine dinning experience with plenty of wine and soft beverages available throughout the evening.
Looking to banish peer fear forever? Come along and meet this trustworthy, interesting & diverse audience of forward thinking, inspirational entrepreneurs who are switched on and supportive of one another.
We are digital comrades hungry to share our vision, share your vision and learn!
A private, positive, enthusiastic group meeting face to face once a month to discuss everything that is new and interesting in the digital space over dinner.
Entrepreneur? Focus in the digital space? Revenues in excess of €5M?
Bookings are closed for this event.