Date(s) - 16/10/2016
With the official release of Amazon Echo on the 28th of September and the Dot on the 25th of October, we are entering a new area of interacting with digital assistants.
Amazon not only enters our book shelves and fridges but now moves into a whole new world – it places itself right in our home.
At this dinner, the experts from Kazendi will present you with an overview of what allows Echo to perform it’s magic, what apps are out there right now (for instance order a Pizza via Domino’s skill) and how your business can leverage this opportunity.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the dinner and taking you an exciting journey through the Echo universe.
The London #SmartHomeDinner is a monthly small private effective networking event hosted by Digital Entrepreneur for entrepreneurs and senior executives with a focus in the digital space and a specific interest in the field of IoT.
- Learn actionable advice from leading peers in a variety of #IoT and #SmartHome related fields willing to open up about what they know.
- Share & discuss ideas, experience and know-how.
- Discuss, present, contribute on specific emerging technology use cases, product break-throughs and techniques.
- An opportunity to build relationships, face to face with peers in the digital space.
- Exposure to new and interesting business models.
- A positive atmosphere that will leave you buzzing.
All enjoyed over a three course fine dinning experience with plenty of wine and soft beverages available throughout the evening.
Don’t be a lone wolf! Come along and meet this interesting & diverse audience of forward thinking, inspirational entrepreneurs and senior executives who are switched on and supportive of one another.
Entrepreneur? Senior Executive? Passionate about #IoT or #SmartHome technology?
Bookings are closed for this event.