Date(s) - 29/11/2016
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire
Sorry – this event is now SOLD OUT
Theme Update – The Theme of the #SmartHomeDinner will be Google Home. Demonstration of basic functionality, how it is different to Alexa and how Official Google Actions might work ahead of it’s release in December 2016.
Special Update – We’re gonna bring a Model X 🙂
Venue Update – Radisson Blu Edwardian, Hampshire – 31 – 36 Leicester Square – 6:30pm until 9:30pm.
Availability Update – 0 tickets available
If you are a member of Digital Entrepreneur please remember to use your coupon code below to get your 40% discount applied to the ticket price. For information about membership please use the following link.
The London #SmartHomeDinner is a monthly small private effective networking event hosted by Digital Entrepreneur for entrepreneurs and senior executives with a focus in the digital space and a specific interest in the field of IoT.
- Learn actionable advice from leading peers in a variety of #IoT and #SmartHome related fields willing to open up about what they know.
- Share & discuss ideas, experience and know-how.
- Discuss, present, contribute on specific emerging technology use cases, product break-throughs and techniques.
- An opportunity to build relationships, face to face with peers in the digital space.
- Exposure to new and interesting business models.
- A positive atmosphere that will leave you buzzing.
All enjoyed over a three course fine dinning experience with plenty of wine and soft beverages available throughout the evening.
Don’t be a lone wolf! Come along and meet this interesting & diverse audience of forward thinking, inspirational entrepreneurs and senior executives who are switched on and supportive of one another.
Entrepreneur? Senior Executive? Passionate about #IoT or #SmartHome technology?
This event is fully booked.