Date(s) - 24/01/2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire
Theme – Virtual Reality – Gaming, demonstration and state of the industry keynote
Speaker – Tomasz Kaczmarczyk (VP of SuperHot).
Having released SUPERHOT as a breakaway gaming bestseller for PC and Xbox One in February 2016, Tom and the team refocused their efforts on transforming the game into a brand new, world-class Virtual Reality title.
In December 2016, nearly a year of intense development later, SUPERHOT VR premiered along with the Oculus Touch controllers and immediately went on to smash all sales charts and set the bar for highest reviewed Virtual Reality game of the year.
At the #VRDinner Tom will be allowing guests to participate in the Virtual Reality version of the game for that first hand experience and delivering a state of the industry keynote.
Please note that Tom will be bringing an Oculus Rift and Oculus Touch to the event, everyone will have the opportunity for gameplay.
Venue – Radisson Blu Edwardian, Hampshire – 31 – 36 Leicester Square – 6:30pm until 9:30pm.
Availability – 12 tickets available
If you are a member of Digital Entrepreneur please remember to use your coupon code below to get your 40% discount applied to the ticket price. For information about membership please use the following link.
The London #VRDinner is a monthly small private effective networking event hosted by Digital Entrepreneur for entrepreneurs and senior executives with a focus in the digital space and a specific interest in the field of Virtual Reality and/or augmented reality.
- Learn actionable advice from leading peers in a variety of Virtual Reality, #IoT and #SmartHome related fields willing to open up about what they know.
- Share & discuss ideas, experience and know-how.
- Discuss, present, contribute on specific emerging virtual reality technology use cases, product break-throughs and techniques.
- An opportunity to build relationships, face to face with peers in the virtual reality space.
- Exposure to new and interesting business models.
- A positive atmosphere that will leave you buzzing.
All enjoyed over a three course fine dinning experience with plenty of wine and soft beverages available throughout the evening.
Don’t be a lone wolf! Come along and meet this interesting & diverse audience of forward thinking, inspirational entrepreneurs and senior executives who are switched on and supportive of one another.
Entrepreneur? Senior Executive? Passionate about #VR, #IoT or #SmartHome technology?
Bookings are closed for this event.